- Land Area Ha: 29
- Location & services: Schooling Primary: Taupiri
- Tenure: Freehold: Yes
- Property Type: Grazing
- Construction: Weather board
- Roof: Iron
- House Comments: Currently neighbours have access to farm water
- Chattels remaining: House water off farm
- Soil Types: Sandy loam
- Water supply: 2x wells - cowshed / pump shed by road.
- Land Usage: Growing maze - some grazing
About this listing
Conveniently located between Taupiri and Gordonton this 29ha support unit will tick the boxes for many uses. The new permanent pasture that is just thickening up will suit dairy young strong, beefies or horses or maybe you plough over for crops or horticulture. The small cowshed still has hall the plant, there's plenty of support buildings plus a great water supply and a cute cottage. Flexible settlement terms from super motivated sellers - call us today to inspect- this is seriously good value at $1.68m + GST if any.